The chronograph "Ref. 317" shows the typical characteristics of the SCHEMPP watchdesign. New are the blue numerals blending well with the orange hands. The filigree of the rotor reminds us of the wing construction of wooden gliders.
- Stainless steel case
42 mm, Height 14 mm
- Screw-down crown
- Water-resistant to 100 metres
- Sapphire crystals front (with anti-reflection coating) and back
- White luminescent hands, indices and main numerals
- Self-winding mechanical Swiss chronograph movement
Valjoux 7750 soigné (fully decorated) with blue screws and decorated rotor
- Genuine leather strap with a stainless steel deployment buckle
- 3 years warranty
Price outside the European Union: USD 2,800.-
This watch can be equipped with a stainless steel bracelet for the additional cost of USD 200.-
Please ask for the picture of this watch wit the black bracelet.
Order now ...