SCHEMPP-HIRTH, the world famous manufacturer of sailplanes, is celebrating 75 years since incorporation of the company (1935-2010). This event has inspired Walter Schempp and Boris Mueller to create the GOLDEN AVIATOR Chronograph (Ref. 430) in a limited edition.
- Stainless steel case with a PVD-Coating (Roségold-N4) Diameter 42 mm, Height 14 mm
- Screw-down crown
- Water-resistant to 100 metres
- Sapphire crystals front (with anti-reflection coating) and back
- Green luminescent hands, indices and main numerals
- Self-winding mechanical Swiss chronograph movement Valjoux 7750 soigné (fully decorated) with blue screws and decorated
- Genuine leather strap with a stainless steel deployment buckle coated with PVD (Roségold)
- 3 years warranty
- limited edition of 75 timepieces
Price outside the European Union: USD 3,400.-
Order now ...